It is important that children come to school dressed in a way that is comfortable, practical and reflects a sense of belonging to the School Community. At Shoscombe Church School the children wear the following uniform:
- Grey or black trousers or shorts
- Grey or black skirt
- Plain white shirt/blouse or polo shirt
- Dark blue sweatshirt/cardigan with school logo
- Dark blue fleece with school logo
- Grey Pinafore dress
- Blue gingham summer dress
- Baseball caps with school logo (for outdoors)
- Black/navy blue or grey shoes
In P.E. lessons children need to wear the following:
- Light blue polo shirt with school logo
- Dark blue shorts
- Dark blue or black tracksuit trousers (for outdoor use only in colder months)
- Trainers (for outdoor sports)
- School PE hoodie
Children should not wear any form of fashion shoes and should not wear trainers other than for P.E. and Games lessons.
All medium to long length hair needs to be tied back and children should not wear jewellery to school. Earrings should be small safety studs.
All items with the school logo can be ordered through Norton Sports & Camping. Please ask at School for more details.